The preposterousness of HIV/AIDS theory has risen to a new level of lunacy as a new study alleges that newly-infected cells commit suicide when infected by other cells, but not when infected from free-floating virus. This suicide is alleged to be a defensive mechanism to prevent further infection.
There are many problems here. If the study is correct then HIV does not cause AIDS because free-floating virus is not doing any killing but causing only initial infection(s). And that initial infection(s) is passed on to other cells before they commit suicide, meaning that the cellular response is almost similar to an autoimmune disorder. So the response to HIV causes AIDS rather than HIV itself. And yet we’ve been told that the science that HIV causes AIDS is settled. If HIV does not kill cells directly, then aside from preventing transmission you could try to program cells to not behave self-destructively to a seemingly benign entity.
But a decrease in T-cells has also been found in those without HIV-positivity (labelled idiopathic CD4+ lymphocytopenia), so cell depletion is not uniquely a response to the presence of HIV. That being the case, HIV is therefore not an exclusive trigger of AIDS, and not everyone with HIV progresses anyway to T-cell depletion and AIDS – those irksome ‘long-term non-progressors’.
If free-floating HIV is less infective than HIV in other cells, free-floating infections will remain low, and those infected cells are not unlikely to die before infecting others. This is not incompatible with Duesberg’s view that HIV infects too few cells to cause AIDS.
Or perhaps The Perth Group are correct… maybe free-floating HIV is dead-cell debris rather than cause of the debris, and maybe HIV in the cell is indicative of damage that could occur from another source rather than being the trigger of?
In recognising that AIDS is often diagnosed late in the black community of Britain, the Do It London campaign will, for the first time, have a presence at the Notting Hill Carnival, which is an annual event that celebrates Caribbean culture and was originally started nearly 50yrs ago.
AIDS being diagnosed late in black people of all origin is due to a reticence to test. Hence when an AIDS-defining illness is found in a black person and they unfortunately then test positive for HIV, they are said to have AIDS and could’ve avoided illness by earlier testing and treatment. Yet if one is monogamous and not using injected drugs it’s understandable as to why one would ignore HIV testing.
The Do It London campaign appearing exclusively at an event that promotes Caribbean culture insinuates that black people are not only ignorant of testing but are the most likely to carry and spread HIV and AIDS.
Tara C. Smith of ScienceBlogs has posted an interview with former Rethinker John Strangis.
A few points need to be made:
- Strangis believed that HIV/AIDS was a concocted conspiracy rather than a product of compassionate incompetence, which largely is at odds with mainstream Rethinking.
- He sees validity in Myles Power’s “debunking videos”, which have been rebuffed here.
- Strangis was fortunate to have a child born HIV-negative which he credits to ARV treatment, but there’s many many cases of HIV-negative children being born to HIV-positive mothers without treatment. The genuine doubt response of a new father would explain wanting to believe in the mainstream.
- 4 months after the birth of his son, his partner fell sick – so would it not be possible to entertain ARVs as being responsible? Pregnancy itself is quite a challenge to a woman’s body, so toxic medications on top of that are bound to invite sickness. But as a partner it would be comforting to now think you can really trust the mother of your children to the mainstream theory.
- Strangis complains about being criticised by Rethinkers, but when he was a Rethinker he was criticised by the mainstream. He calls Rethinking a cult, but used to believe the mainstream view was conspiratorial. Those are both wrong.
- Strangis seems to think that falling ill as a HIV-positive Rethinker is not possible. But the diseases termed AIDS are not disputed, only their causes. This being the case it is hard to find answers for all those who are HIV-positive and genuinely sick or are at real risk of being so. In some cases a short spell of ARVs may be advised, but their atomic bomb mechanism does not prove they fight HIV. Certainly, no one should take ARVs indefinitely.
- He supports a law against “disseminating incorrect medical information”, which is another way of saying alternative viewpoints need to be censored; they must automatically be deemed incorrect.
In 1988 the gangsta rap group NWA released the album Straight Outta Compton which stunned America both in its sonic assault and provocation of the authorities. Though the group’s longevity was limited they had made a lasting impact, which is why a film about NWA has recently been released and is already breaking box office records.
One member of NWA is deceased, the high-pitched Easy-E, said to have died of AIDS. However, say, compared to Queen’s Freddie Mercury, Easy-E did not suffer from a long illness expected from HIV; he died abruptly. Freddie Mercury was diagnosed with HIV and given AZT and then died of ‘AIDS’. Easy-E was diagnosed with AIDS just upon hospital admission. Hip-hop group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony also dispute Easy-E’s death which would see them painted as conspiratorial by AIDS mainstreamers.
There’s also no report of any of Easy-E’s children or partners having acquired HIV or dying of AIDS (see last link), something the media would’ve no doubt jumped on.
It comes to this: while deaths from possible recreational overindulgences are common in the music industry, at that time particularly (Easy-E died a few years after Mercury), a gay man and a black man aren’t allowed to die without suspicion of HIV infection.